Monday, May 5, 2014

The Originals

The Originals #35




I really can't say I've had some long talks with Maryln because she does all the talking. Now I'm not saying she isn't captivating. She does know a lot about the village. Its just... she can't shut up.

Simon is lot like the old woman. If only I could get them together, they might really enjoy each others company.

Late nights on the weekend I stay over over at Simon's. Not like he's going anywhere these days.

I've actually had time to think of playing cupid. Ridiculous, I know. But suppose if Simon could get his mind off Pip.

There's Magz down at the shop. She has a nice smile. Of course, I really thought she was getting it on with meat-cutter Mike. Guess, I was wrong. Seems he's engaged to some Irish lass.

Its just..I couldn't think of her being a slapper. Not Magz. Still, Simon has a one tracked mind.

Seriously, sometimes, I want to blame it all on him. His little discussions how to up the game with Bex. When I look back on it, it makes me peeved. The ideas he put in my head.

"You know, I might have been a bit rapey." I told him as if to clear my mind. "Thanks to you."

"What are you talking about?" Now he's a sad little puppy. Not long ago he was filling my head, how I needed to go after Bex. Let her know I WOULD NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. I swear, I must have been on drugs, but I wasn't. Just a lager or two to get me in the zone.

Then he fussed at me, how he wasn't the blame.

Its true, he's easy to blame. Its still a lot to sort out. Maybe I should have kept quiet. Sometimes, I can't help myself.

"Look," how could I make him see? I grabbed his shoulders before he could get in a row. "All, I'm saying, maybe that's what messed you up with Pip. Maybe, you were a monster and didn't know it."

That didn't settle with him, either.

Naturally, he blames it all on the South African.

But, what I've seen of Ben so far, I don't think its a love affair. Yes, he's still staying with Pip. Doubt he's even in her bed.

"He's much more interested in my girl." I reminded Simon.

Bex is being a mystery. But I'm going to trust her. I just have too. Ben really does try to catch her alone, but Pip is playing chaperon.

Still, when I see Ben around. He didn't come to this country to sweep Pip off her feet. No, he's here for another reason. Bex has got something to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, things seem pretty complicated between all of them. Do any of them know what they really want?

    ReplyDelete