Wednesday, January 23, 2013

wee bits



It snowed again. More of a dry snow that you could actually sweep off the drive. Still..its a cold mother...But not quite as bad as Minnesota. Still the teens are still cold enough for me.

My lips are chapped. I'm sleepy. And its cold even inside.

I did make a dash this morning across the parking lot. It wasn't quite plowed. At least the truck saw me. That's what I get for making it to work early. Luckily, no fall. I do like these hiking boots for snow, most definitely.



We went to Les Miserables...Monday. I don't know why I put off seeing it. There was so much to adore. From Hugh and Russel's amazing baritone. To wonderful Aaron and Fra Fee..Wow! Along with so many others. It didn't feel like a three hour movie.



I did make brownies over the weekend. Very yummy!



I watched more of the first season of Canadian's Being Human. I just can't choose which Sam I like best on the show..Aidan or Josh.



Parenthood came to a close for tonight. I hope it'll be back. I love that show. Although, sometimes, it annoys me how the actors are just reading their script..it doesn't feel natural, some how. Not always, but sometimes. But I still like the characters.

It made me realize that when you have people in your life that love you, at a certain point you have to take responsibility for that and it means something and it matters you know? I don’t know I guess what I’m trying to say is that I LOVE you, I love you more than I ever thought I would love anybody and I don’t want to waste ONE more second doing anything without you. I need to know you are going to try to be strong and accept the fact that I love you and try to be responsible for that because I’m scared and I don’t think I can do it alone, you know?
Parenthood

3 comments:

  1. its frreezzziin here as well!
    my car door handle was stuck this morning
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being Human sounds like such an awesome show - I need to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Les Mis last week too. I liked it too.

    ReplyDelete