Friday, October 18, 2013

1D on the Darkside

1D Darkside #3




Vampire or not, well..it didn't change a thing. Not when it came to this boy band. Of course, were they really a band. Not that I would ask. I mean, I was on their freak'n bus.

And they were asleep.

Oh, how I wanted to watch them sleep.

"Don't even think about it." Louis was not asleep, after all. He practically made my skin jump.

 It wasn't like I went to his sleeping compartment. No, who I really wanted to spy on..was... "Seriously, you want to get hurt?"

"What do you mean?" I turned to him in the narrow bus. We should be asleep too. He'd been so kind earlier to show me my compartment. However..it felt as if I'd crawled into a shoe box..or a coffin.

"Jesus, have you, not used any of your extra senses?" He squinted as if I really did shame him.

"I have those?" I didn't know. Sure, the red pill really gave me lots of energy. I wanted to party. I wanted a good time. Not this...'Oh, hey..nice to meet you, luv' crap. They'd all been so sweet, earlier when I got there. Yeah, that was the word. "Who would hurt me?"

"They would." He was serious.

"Huh?" OK, perhaps I was not the smartest tool in the shed, but I'd been..well dead. Now undead. I felt fab. But Louis was looking at me as if he might slap me.

"Oh God..all right.." Louis looked half a sleep himself.

Finally Liam stuck his head out from behind the curtain of his bed.

"You, want me to tell her?" He looked at Louis.

"Of course, Liam, you're so much better at this awesome crap, that I am." Afterwards, he shuffled back to his place to get some shut eye. I was starting to think he might be a little bit of a zombie.

Naturally, Liam made me tea and took me down the hall to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about what happened." He looked a bit concerned. "Louis, really, wouldn't want anyone to know, but he is sweatheart." Liam winked with a squint.

"A sweetheart?" I didn't get that at all. I knew he hated me. Like I was this ball and chain he'd rather ignore. He told me I was Louis' first turn, and he was a little freaked about it.

"Now, I want you, to clear your mind." He took my left hand and scrunched my fingers up to make a fist. He grabbed my arm tight. So tight, I thought I might collapse. Then he let go and opened my hand once more. When his fingertips touched my palm it was the most awesome sensation I'd ever felt in my life. Even better than Louis' bite.

All was calm. I knew what they were. My eyes opened as if I was here to help. A fangirl to the rescue. They needed me. They so needed me.

I couldn't help but smile. Vampires. All of them. Except Harry.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wonder if Harry is some other type of paranormal creature. Werewolf perhaps? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. Love it. I wouldn't be getting on that bus :)

    ReplyDelete