Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1.  The first thing I do in the morning is    go pee .

2.  Every night before bed  I     write. I just have to. I read over some stuff I've written, but I love to write in bed, but usually on my netbook. I have ink stained sheets .

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is      eat yogurt and watch old shows of Degrassi   .

4.  Something that makes me cringe is     when someone says I could have made a sweater instead of a hat  !

5.  Social situations    make me wish I was home writing. I get a little nervous, but generally things go better than expected since I was expecting the worst  .

6.  I like to collect      Movie ticket stubs. Concert ticket stubs. I don't mean to collect them. Oh, and hats. Usually, ones I make  .

7.  Weekends are for      matinees, thrifting, friends, concerts, walks, dinners with family    .

5 comments: