Friday, January 15, 2016

Emily's Travels

Emily's Travels

I know..I know.. Its been ages..hasn't it?

Getting mixed up with Nic was a very bad thing. I mean, I think we might be friends..still..Maybe.

I sort of left it, a bit erupt. I dunno. I got busy with Olly and his music. Made a video. It was all so exciting, at the time. I learned so much. And he is such an amazing friend, even if social media still keep saying he's quite the arse.

I think that's what did it  in with Nic. He really was in a bad mood, back then, about Olly being so needy. And I dunno. One thing lead to another.

Luke was so busy with the Musketeer thing. I guess he's quite the horseman, after all.

Oh well...I met someone new. Right before Christmas, in fact. I didn't even know he was an actor.

Oh god, it was so funny. We were both at this department store. And we actually bumped bums together. I mean, who knew?

I guess it was better than bumping heads. We might not have had any memory of the other, in that case.

He's quite tall, actually. Also..He's...really..really..beautiful.. Then we got to talking. He said he'd always wanted to meet me, but never thought it would ever happen.

ha...we must have spent the whole afternoon together in London. Rainy, no less. Then it got cold.

He knew this little place on the back streets, where we could get food, like at home from where hes' from.

It was more than nice, spending time with him. And well..one thing lead to another.

Texting. Phone calls.

He even flew home with me for the holidays, to see the parents, who behaved themselves quite nicely. For a change.

This much is true. Kim is so affectionate. Here's hoping it last until he's away from me, again. Or will it be me..who's away from him?

No comments:

Post a Comment