• 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
• 4-5 cups of powdered sugar
• 1 8oz Package of cream cheese
• 1 tsp of flavoring Ex: Vanilla, Lemon, Banana, Coconut, orange, etc.
• Food coloring
How to make:
• Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Then add your cream cheese and stir until soften and somewhat melted into the butter.
• Turn your heat off and add 4-5 cups of powered sugar. Add more sugar in until the dough starts to firm. Don't make it to firm to wear you cannot shape and mold it. Once firm enough add your flavoring in. Add more flavoring if you want the taste to be more propionate.
• Separate a even amount of dough into four bowls.
• Add a different color of food coloring to each bowl.
• Mold them into little disk and place them on wax/parchment paper.
• Let them set for a few hours, and then enjoy :)