Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wee Bit of Wednesday



Its starting to feel like fall.

We had some rain a few days ago. I don't even remember what day it was. Not enough to wear my pink rain boots, naturally.

I've been having weird sleep patterns. Possibly because I've been stressing over a Flash Fiction I was working on. I dunno. Hard to explain. Just thinking about an idea..then I'd be dreaming it..and well, maybe the story came out like flashes of film, or something.

Its freaky how the mind works. I guess.



I worked this weekend. A volunteer fell and hit her head in the booksale room so the fire truck, police and ambulance came. Thankfully, the volunteer is OK. She's had 2 hip replacements. I'm not sure if or when she'll be back.



I might have been too sarcastic to someone who just wouldn't shut up about a movie he hated. I didn't think he was ever going to leave the library. He just kept talking. He hated the movie Lawless.

"The book was so much better," my sort of friend told me.

 "I'm so glad I didn't read the book, because I really enjoyed the movie." I don't think he heard a word I said. So I have a feeling if we ever write anything together..it really won't be a calibration.



In other news someone close to me has decided to get a divorce because of her husbands nonstop texting some girl. They were only married a year. The last time we talked I thought everything was great.



My grandparents already have the flu. Of course, I can't get Lars to get a flu shot.

Anyway, I just need to relax. Although, I found out we have to have a binder (of all things) with our goals at work. Just one more thing to have worry about. Not due until next month. But this month is going by fast.

3 comments: