Wednesday, March 7, 2012

wee bit of wednesday with ellie



March has really been windy. But each day is warmer. So maybe the furnace will be off soon. I have Lars to keep me warm, so all is not lost. Of course, Apocalyptic days have been on my mind ever since the devastating tornadoes just went south of us, last week. So I've stocked up on water, jerky and nuts in the basement. Now we have to hide the food from Dad. When he gets on the computer, he can eat every nut insight. And this man loves his cashews.



March also means the Shamrock shake is back at MacDonalds. I had to have one, but then I could barely drink it. Why was I even looking forward to one of those. Perhaps I just need a mint shade of fingernail polish color, instead.



We did see Project X. If only it could have been Miles Tiller stirring up trouble the whole time, I might have liked it better. He's such a natural. I loved him as Willard in Footloose. However, I wasn't that happy with Project X.



Still can't get enough of I JUST WANT MY PANTS BACK. I love Jason. His life is so unpredictable. Talk about somebody who can get into some tricky situations. You keep thinking he might be totally boring if he ever does settle down with Jane.

6 comments:

  1. Definitely some yummy things in March!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would watch project x just for Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen adds for I JUST WANT MY PANTS BACK... is it any good?

    how did you go after the tornadoes? did everything go alright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys are alright! It's good that you stocked up :) I caved and had a shamrock shake too, and then regretted it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pilot is pretty gross on I JUST WANT MY PANTS BACK. Yet, its still endearing, after each episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mint coloured nail polish! Fab!

    ReplyDelete