Monday, March 26, 2012

MY MOVIE MONDAY


Jake (Chord Overstreet) is afraid something might happen to Owen (Zachary Abel) when he strikes out on his own after a bad breakup with his long time high school girlfriend, Becca (Lyndsy Fonseca) that he went off to Berkley with.



All Owen can think of is the surf and the beach. He's ready to ride the waves. Jake doesn't know this Owen, who's trying to piece together what really happened between Owen and Becca. Along the way, its a bromance in bloom. Jake's never been this close to anyone before and he's not sure he'll be ready to go back the fall semester. Just what sort of spell has Owen put on him?

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see Zach in something where he's not a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely watch those 2 in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is SO pretty! do you watch Nikita? and thank you for the compliment on my dress :) it was my partner's Mum's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a couple of Nikita episodes. I really liked her in Kick-Ass.

    You really rocked the red dress!

    ReplyDelete