Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wee bit of wednesday with ellie

Well...

My boss is off on her trip. And I get this feeling that one of my co-workers will feel..I'm not doing enough. Maybe I'm not. I'm trying. But we were closed yesterday because of the holiday, so that meant catching up on a lot of little stuff.

Still I find myself unsure of the huge trail to get through just to get the job done. At one time, it was only a couple of things to make sure to get done in the process. Now its from start to finish and a lot more to do. Lets just say, its easy to get lost in the ungodly long process of it. So there is stress. And I'm trying my best to be a part of the team. My other co-worker who I have to admit..if someone could be in charge..it should be her. And it doesn't have to do with who does their job best. But she is more of a leadership/team leader kind of person. Perky. You just have to stay nice around her. She has a way of keeping the peace and making you feel you are part of process too. And I like that. I appreciate it. Because I really don't want their to be tension.


PROTECT IP / SOPA Breaks The Internet from Fight for the Future on Vimeo.

Complicated huh?

Black Bean Burger

Flafel

We've had snow, once again. A dry snow. Some cold. But it could be worse.

Lars took my vegan friend and me to a very late lunch at the vegetarian place. I had the veggie enchiladas. Roasted cauliflower. I was hoping from a better salsa, but in all it was good. And my friend was pleased.

"She doesn't get out much, does she?" He asked me later when we got home. Then he talked about me, and me and all my stories about this club and that bar.."You never talk about that stuff with me."

But those friends aren't around anymore. It was kind of a touchy subject. Then it was all.."What would they think now, if they knew you were with me?"

Shane Coffey, nice edition on the show, but I'd like to see him in something else.
Possibly, the only reason why I watch PLL
&Alex Nifong was on PLL as the blind guy.


I just smiled. Was he wanting to fight? We ate peanutbutter sandwiches and pickles, quietly. Kind of set through Pretty Little Liars. He still wonders while I watch the show. He thinks its pretty stupid, and the suspense is entirely lame. He might be right. Things got better after that.

I want to
You knew that I would want to
It makes me feel bad
But I've been waiting for a long time
I want to
Yes I've wanted to
Long before you
I want to
And I've been waiting for a long time

I want to
I always wanted to belong to
The freak scene
Or anyone who had set their mind to
Never follow suit again
Because they have to
I want to
I always wanted to belong to-radio dept.





Listening to Radio Dept. Can't get this song out of my head.

2 comments:

  1. I do like Radio Dept! Oh, hope the week isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks so good. So do the guys from PLL, too. Gotta check out Radio Dept.

    ReplyDelete