Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  Listening to Sufjan Stevens' Christmas music. I love his Star of Wonder & Did I make you cry on Christmas.

2.   I'd give anything   if Dad would stop being such a SCROOGE at Christmas.He had a major fit last night and so things aren't really encouraging. I was hoping he wouldn't be this way around Lars.

3.  I can't believe  that it's almost 2012.  I wonder if I really accomplished anything? I've done my best to stay creative, but I'm sure that's not enough. I'm hoping next year will be better!

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is  to get a crocheted slouchy hat to a volunteer that I work with.

5.  The last thing I want to do today is  clean the kitty litter box.

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:  What in the world can I get Lars for Christmas? I want it to be something he wants and not something lame like socks and undies, which is something I did get him because he needs them. I'm sure he'd be happy with a video game. I just wish I knew the exact one to get him. Guess I'll have to talk to my brother about that. Actually it would be great if we had our very own place would be the ULTIMATE Christmas present for both of us.
7.  My favorite candle scent is   Fresh Linens.

3 comments:

  1. I like that candle scent. Hope things are better with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fresh linen scents too! Good luck with the creativity in the new years!

    Eternally yours,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete