Monday, February 7, 2011

Stan my man

OK, there is a lot of bad stuff about SKINS. Even so...I'm smitten with Stan. Maybe its because of someone I used to know.

Really, though, you just don't see a guy, often enough, smoking a joint while holding a teddy bear that belongs to his best friend's girl..and on her bed at that. Yeah, a little creepy.

It was kind of a turn around on tonight's episode..of the Caity & Stan story(which was once the Cassie & Sid story). Oddly, Michelle's mother is KC's Mom on Degrassi. That was strange to see. I guess, in the end..something has to be said for Stan. He woke up..and gave Caity his shirt. Now if he only knew what to do next, but she might be in a coma by then..unfortunately.

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture of him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny about the degrassi parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a weird episode. Its like they've gone forward with the old storyline..and need to backtrack. I did wonder if Caity killed her Dad or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping Caity wouldn't take any drugs at all..but....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that picture of him.

    ReplyDelete