Sunday, February 13, 2011

just friends

kind of like him


OK, I saw him.

Actually, we talked a little the day before. He was busy. I saw him for a few minutes. He was in a good mood. Haven't seen him in a good mood..in a long time. He is somebody, who can tell me everything. Almost. Well, he used too.

But we went out today. She didn't come. So, its still a mystery if she's really his girlfriend. They live together. And he takes her to work. He's been working a lot too.

He smiles when he talks about her.

I'm OK with that. I really am. We are just friends. But its not like it used to be. No, thrill at midnight, having an adventure at Wal-mart. Yeah, not that exciting. But I love his laugh. I love his smile. I love how his hair covers up his right eye, and there is that Elijah Wood-like eye..just staring at me.

3 comments: