Wednesday, June 27, 2012

wee bit of Wednesday

Went out for breakfast. This never happens. Had the Denver Omelets with Hash Browns and a lot of coffee. Naturally. I ate the rest for lunch. Then I took a 2 hour nap after work and had a very strange dream about someone wanting me to write them a novel. They said they'd pay me in wine.
Blueberry muffin. Honestly, I try to stay away from them as much as possible. So its a rare treat!
Getting near the end of picking raspberries...so that means..jam time. The raspberries are actually taking over the back yard. Lots of wonderful raspberries this year.
My faithful TOMS have survived the raspberry juice and all. Even my wild cooking in the kitchen. So far I've made one small batch of raspberry jam and one small batch of blackberry jam.
My new guilty pleasure of summer Hollywood Heights. See, the guy in the red hoodie? He(Nick Krause) was in THE DESCENDENTS. You just never know who might show up on this teen soap based on a Mexican Soap. Even James Franco is getting in on the fun at Nick at Night(late night).
Justin Wilczynski is one of my favorite reasons to watch this show. He's the baddest of bad boys on the show as Tyler. He also sings in Bonnie Dune with Cory Monteith from GLEE.
"I know it’s cheesey, but this “Hollywood Heights” show on Nick@Nite is pretty addictive."- a fan

From Lincoln Heights to Hollywood Heights. Robert Adamson finally gets a role he can play up as the boy who's Mom thinks is a prince, but has no idea the trouble he can get into.
I saw this movie

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

. And Steve Carell was actually hot in this film. I keep wondering what songs I'd want to listen to in a time like this. I've always wanted to listen to Leonard Cohen's works thanks to Josh Tillman, but I might like to mix it up with some French tunes, perhaps. Definitely "Dance with Me.." from Nouvelle Vague. What songs would you want on your playlist if you were counting down the days to the end of the world?
 Lets dance little stranger. Show me secret sins. Love can be like bondage. Seduce me once again. Burning like an angel. Who has heaven in reprieve...when I listen to this song I always thing of Dominic Cooper for some strange reason...





8 comments:

  1. I want to see that end of the world film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Hollywood Heights. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your breakfast looks divine; and Hollywood Heights looks/sounds like an awesome show. I definitely need to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought every day we were counting down the end of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be listening to Motown - but that's not really any different than any other day for me - what can I say, I like what I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely. play your favorite tunes, everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta watch Hollywood Heights! Oh, I love Dom, too!

    ReplyDelete