Wednesday, May 11, 2011
wee bit of wednesday with ellie
1.I finally watched Beezus and Ramona and I cried when the cat died.
2. Dad finally turned on the A/C..the day after Mother's Day. I think Mom would have been happy if he'd done it while we had our dinnner. After all, the Mexican food was spicy that my brother made. We were all in a sweat. Practically.
3. The guy I haven't given a name was over with his girlfriend. I finally heard her laugh. She sounds tough, but I don't think she's that tough. Lars and I might hang out with them.
4. And Lars has been behaving himself. He's been talking to my brother, and well..he just might help Lars find something, like a job, or give him a free couch or something along that line.
5. I think my friend and I have made up. We're suppose to go out to lunch. Although, I have been avoiding ..mentioning Lars. I am not sure I'm really up to hearing her tell me all the things I should not like about him.
6. I'm afraid to tell her I watched Beezus and Ramona. Although, I think she might even like it. It was so much more grownup than I expected. I have to wonder how kid friendly Judy Moody will be this summer.
Doesn't Kurt's hair look amazing on GLEE. I dunno what he did, but he's just getting better. Loved last night's episode. I have to wonder if Quinn is leaving the show. I loved that they did the Friday song and a few others as well. I do wonder how the show will end this year.
Posted by ellie at 2:28 AM