Friday, December 31, 2010

almost there

The year is almost over.

I'm happy and sad about it. I always feel I never get enough done. I am usually, lost on all the wrong avenues of life. I'm sure. But I've had some fun times writing this year. I feel a lot of characters are maturing that I write about. Yet, at the same time, they could make better choices too.


I've become an avid fan of Friday Night Lights, and I don't even like football. But I feel its a well written show and I'm so glad so many actors got to show case their talent on the show. And yes, it was more than just throwing a football. As I've watched the seasons now (I started with the 4th since there wasn't much to watch this summer on TV), I can see how the coach and his wife influenced so many young people. Thankfully, the writers made such memorable characters like Tim Riggins and of course, Cash the bronco rider. Naturally, a good TV show like this can inspire me with my own stories.



Anyway, I wish readers and fellow bloggers a wonderful new year. Keep healthy and wise.

1 comment: